Helicopter and Horseback Beach Safari – Half dayfrom Townsville
Combine your love of horse-riding and the open skies with this unique package. Experience two types of horsepower – first flying in a helicopter over the stunning scenery of Cleveland Bay and Magnetic Island and then Saddleback, riding through native bushland to a pristine beach.
The tour is even complete with an optional bareback ride straight into the ocean – a truly breathtaking experience swimming with your horse! At the tour’s completion, guests can remain on the island to discover all of its treasures. Sea Link departs Magnetic Island every hour.
* There are weight restrictions on this product. Maximum weight is 85kg.
- Departs: approx. 8.15am
- Concludes:approx. 12.45
- Weight Restriction: 85kg maximum per passenger
- Age Restriction: 6 years of age and over (younger children are offered hand lead pony rides)
- Price: $550per person
Your Trip Includes:
- Helicopter flight to Magnetic Island
- 2 hours of horse riding
- Boat cruise
What to bring:
- Long comfortable trousers to protect your legs
- Closed in shoes ( no thongs)
- Swimmers underneath your clothes if you wish to ride your horse in the sea
- A small water bottle (600mL max)
- A small camera
*Minimum two passengers