Cairns in a Day – Horse Riding and Reeffrom Cairns
Morning – Horse Riding with Blazing Saddles
With a stable of horses to suit all ages and levels, this is a perfect family adventure. The horses have a friendly, mature nature and will be matched to each riders experience and ability.
The Horse-riding trails meander through beautiful bushland and rainforest, allowing you to get in amongst nature and experience it first hand and are suitable for absolute beginners through to the more experienced rider.
Horses are handpicked for rider skill level. Prior to splitting groups into skill levels to ensure the safest and most enjoyable horse riding experience, a safety and introductory riding lesson is provided.
Afternoon – Helicopter Flight and Cruise
Take to the air for a spectacular helicopter flight over the magical waters of the Great Barrier Reef. Sweep over coral gardens and sand cays, before landing on an outer reef helipad where you will be met by Down Under Cruise and Dive. Enjoy an Aussie BBQ lunch, snorkelling and coral viewing. Enjoy a leisurely cruise to Cairns with a complimentary glass of wine and cheese.
- Departs: approx 8am
- Concludes: approx 4.45pm
- Price: $600per person (*includes $20 levy)
- New price as of 1st of April 2019: $625per person (*includes $20 levy)
- morning horse ride
- morning tea
- One-way helicopter flight over the reef
- Helicopter scenic flight approx. 25 minutes
- Approx. 2 hours on the reef with Down Under Cruise and Dive
- Snorkelling equipment
- Delicious BBQ
- Return cruise with a glass of wine and cheese
- Pick-up/drop-off from Cairns accommodation
*Prices include the $20 EMC levy which is payable on the day direct to Down Under Cruise & Dive
**Minimum two passengers
- Full day
- $600 pp