Daintree Experience – Nature & Cultural Delightfrom Cairns
An inspiring tour combining spectacular views of North Queensland’s coastline and cultural experience with a local Kuku Yalanji Aboriginal tour guide in the Daintree.
The only place on earth where two World Heritage-listed sites are side by side – where the rainforest meets the reef! Learn about the unique environment and the different foods and medicines utilised from nature – even sample some bush tucker and try traditional hunting practices.
The return flight will amaze with views of heritage-listed rainforest, jagged coastline, picturesque Palm Cove, Port Douglas and the emerald Daintree.
- Departs: on demand
- Duration: approx. 6 hours
- Price: $1,200 pp
Full-Day Tour Includes
- Return scenic helicopter flight to the Daintree
- Approx. 80 min flight time
- Half-day Walkabout Cultural Adventures Tour
- Lunch at the Daintree Village with a glass of wine or beer
- Morning departure advised
*Minimum two passengers
Full day Aboriginal cultural tours to Yindilli Camp with a welcome smoke ceremony, ceremonial painting, traditional foods & medicine tours are available upon request (additional charges apply)