Jumping Crocodile Cruisefrom Darwin
Spectacular is the word! This tour combines sweeping views of the wetlands and river systems by helicopter and up-close views of prehistoric jumping crocodiles!
Enjoy a cruise on the scenic Adelaide River and see the powerful natural jumping ability of the Australian Saltwater Crocodile. With experienced guides, visitors will learn more about these magnificent creatures in their own natural habitat. This very popular cruise is suitable for all ages. Vessels are custom built with sun cover and operate on the very calm waters of the Adelaide River.
A collection of python snakes is on display at the kiosk and a snake-handling display is performed before each cruise. A one hour drive from Darwin, but why drive when you can fly!
- Price: $565.00pp
- New Prices as of 1st of April 2019: $595.00pp
- Return helicopter transfer/scenic flight
- 60-minute jumping crocodile cruise
- Snake handling demonstration
- Knowledgeable and experienced pilots
- Air-conditioned helicopters
- Complimentary chilled water
*Minimum two passengers