Reef and Rainforest Scenic Flightfrom Cairns
Combining two of the region’s most impressive natural beauties, the Reef & Rainforest Scenic Flight showcases the wonders of heritage-listed rainforest and the magnificent Great Barrier Reef in one flight.
Soar over the World Heritage protected Wet Tropics Rainforest of the Barron Gorge National Park and Kuranda Village, then experience the cascading waters of both the Stoney Creek and Barron Gorge waterfalls.
Pass over spectacular Palm Cove and the northern beaches before making your way out to the awe-inspiring Great Barrier Reef to take in the size and splendour of one of the seven natural wonders of the world including views of Green Island and Vlasoff Cay. The flight concludes with a spectacular view over Cairns city and the surrounding area.
- Duration: 45 minutes
- Price: $499 pp
- Barron Gorge National Park and Barron Falls
- World Heritage protected Wet Tropics Rainforest
- Stoney Creek Falls
- Kuranda Village and surrounds
- Palm Cove and other Northern beaches
- Vlasoff Sand Cay, Green Island and reefs
- Cairns City and surrounds
*Minimum two passengers