Green Island Discoveryfrom Cairns
The only coral cay on the Great Barrier Reef with its own rainforest, Green Island is a destination that offers the unique opportunity to discover both its Reef and Rainforest. Complete with helicopter arrival, complimentary island-based activities and a return cruise to Cairns, this package is the ultimate Great Barrier Reef island adventure.
Already travelling to Green Island? A helicopter scenic flight adds a spectacular glimpse of the sheer size and beauty of the Great Barrier Reef to your day. Sights include views of Green Island, Arlington Reef and on low tide, Vlasoff and Upolu sand Cay.
Tour Upgrade: Combine your Green Island experience with Great Adventures ‘Great Barrier Reef Adventure’ cruise.
- Fly/Cruise: Approx. 20-minute scenic flight
- Choice of 4 hours or 6 hours on Green Island
- Air-conditioned fast catamaran cruise
- Glass bottom boat coral reef viewing tour
- Snorkelling equipment
- Exclusive use of the island swimming pool
- Self-guided eco Island walk
- One of six lunch menu options from Emeralds Restaurant
- Use of Green Island Resort’s day visitor facilities
* Scuba & helmet diving, kayaking, parasailing, helicopter scenic flights and other activities are additional.
GREEN ISLAND DISCOVERY TOUR PRICES:
Fly to Green Island – Cruise Return (Full Day): $504 pp
10 Minutes Scenic Flight – ex-Green Island: $205 pp
15 Minute Scenic Flight – ex-Green Island: $275 pp
UPGRADE: GREEN ISLAND + GREAT ADVENTURES OUTER REEF PLATFORM PRICES:
Cruise to Green Island & Outer Reef – Fly Return: $531 pp
Fly to Green Island – Cruise Outer Reef & Return: $531 pp