Heli Pub Crawl
HELI PUB CRAWL
HELIPUB CRAWL – 4 PUBS
A Pub Crawl by Helicopter? Have you gone troppo?!
In what’s become somewhat of an institution in Darwin, the Heli Pub Crawl is one very cool way to beat the heat!
Enjoy stunning aerial views of Darwin and surrounds. Fly along beautiful coastline, beaches, estuaries and creeks plus seasonal wetlands and wildlife as we chauffeur you like a rock-star between 4 of the Top Ends most iconic pubs.
Meet the people, publicans, characters and critters that make each one unique!
- Crab Claw Island Resort – beers on the beach!
- Darwin River Tavern – feed me!
- Goat Island Lodge – meet King Kai, surrounded by a moat of saltwater crocodiles
- The Noonamah Tavern – The last shout.. and one for the road?
- 60 minute scenic flight time
- Up to 60 minutes at each pub
- Pay as you go lunch and beverages
- Also available: HeliFish Pub Crawl Combo
Please note: actual flight path may differ on the day due to adverse weather conditions and/or air traffic control.
HELI PUB CRAWL – 4 PUBS
Depart Darwin: 10:30
Arrive Darwin: 15:30
From $1,050pp (minimum 2 passengers)Book Now
HELI PUB CRAWL SPECIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY:
a) Whilst we want you to enjoy the tour there are strict aviation regulations that apply to the carriage of disorderly or abusive passengers and those under the influence of alcohol & or drugs.
b) Should the situation arise where any passenger is deemed to pose a safety risk to the flight at any point of the tour, the pilot in command reserves the right to refuse travel to that passenger. In the event of this occurring no refund will be issued and the passenger shall be responsible for making their own arrangements to return to Darwin.