Litchfield Waterfalls & Finniss River Lodge
LITCHFIELD WATERFALLS & FINNISS RIVER LODGE
Just over 100km south west of Darwin, Litchfield National Park attracts over 260,000 visitors a year and is a must-see when visiting Australia’s Top End. This package combines Litchfield’s amazing waterfalls including time at Sandy Creek Private Waterfall before a 5 star lunch and beverage package at the stunning Finniss River Lodge. Our great pilots will advise on the day the direction of travel and where you will be travelling to first on this experience. Please allow up to 3 days for Nautilus Aviation to receive a permit to visit Sandy Creek Falls.
- Litchfield National Park – Just over 100km south west of Darwin, this iconic National Park attracts over 260,000 visitors a year and is a must-see when visiting Australia’s Top End. In this comprehensive luxe package you will discover of Litchfield’s treasures including rugged sandstone escarpments, spring-fed streams, impressive waterfalls and iconic features such as The Lost City, fields of tombstone-like magnetic termite mounds and both Tolmer & Wangi falls from above.
- Sandy Creek Falls – an exhilarating VIP landing on top of your own private waterfall! With no advertised tracks, roads or walking trails leading to this exclusive location, you are assured a highly personalised experience. For the next hour take in the ambience and relaxing sounds of the falls.
- Finniss River Lodge – an experiential and environmentally sustainable luxury lodge perched on the edge of a vast floodplain. Your time at Finniss River Lodge will include a 5 star lunch and beverage package. Seasonally, dependant on water levels, usually April through September annually, Finniss River Lodge offers passengers the chance to explore the wetlands surrounding the Lodge with a 1 hour Airboat experience. Dress Standards apply – Closed in shoes & smart casual dress (No thongs /singlets permitted).
- Approx. 90 minutes flying time
- Scenic flight over Litchfield National Park
- 1 hour at Sandy Creek Private Waterfall with beverages
- 2 hour lunch and beverage packages at Finniss River Lodge
- Inflight commentary
- Headsets with voice activated microphones
- Modern, air-conditioned helicopter
THE HELICOPTER DIFFERENCE
Compared to fixed wing aircraft, our helicopters have enhanced maneuverability and are fitted with oversized viewing windows creating a premium scenic flight experience. Your pilot can easily adjust speed, altitude and direction of travel in response to wildlife sightings or other points of interest while ensuring passengers on both sides of the aircraft receive equal chance to capture that perfect photo opportunity.
All guests are supplied with headsets fitted with voice activated microphones to enjoy the live inflight commentary and allow conversation directly with your pilot and other passengers.
Please note: actual flight path may differ on the day due to adverse weather conditions and/or air traffic control.
LITCHFIELD WATERFALLS & FINNISS RIVER LODGE (YEAR ROUND)
Depart Darwin: 09:45am
Total Duration: approx 4 hours
From $1,415pp (minimum 2 passengers)Enquire Now
LITCHFIELD WATERFALLS & FINNISS RIVER LODGE (SEASONAL)
Operates April - September only
Depart Darwin: 09:45am
Total Duration: approx 5 hours
From $1,820pp (minimum 2 passengers)Enquire Now
WHAT TO BRING
- Camera, sunglasses & sunscreen (SPF 50+ recommended)
- Dress Standards apply – Closed in shoes & smart casual dress (No thongs /singlets permitted).
- Minimum age for the Airboat tour is 6 years.
- All helicopter pricing is per seat, independent of age.
- Infants aged 0-2 years can fly free of charge on the lap of a parent or guardian with a maximum of 1 infant per flight (as per CASA regulations).
- Passengers 3 years and older must occupy their own seat.
- Payload limits apply to all aircraft. Accurate individual passenger body weights are required at time of booking.
- Maximum individual seat weight limit of 130kg applies.
- Please allow up to 3 days for Nautilus Aviation to receive a permit to visit Sandy Creek Falls